Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Generation of CE
anyone got this game working in perfect or near perfect graphics? Coz whenever i start a battle, the gundam texture would be black in color which it was supposed to be other colors(seemed like the textures were corrupted or stuff) and the 3d model of the gundam would kinda look collapsed as the battle camera changes direction(it goes 360 around the field) if yes would u kindly state what kind of configuration and plugins did u use?

Sponsored links

normally for Gundam games i use Gsdx with Interlacing (Bob bff or tff dont remember) and theres a fix for Gundam games in the newer versions of pcsx2
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
I just tested it, and I did not get any of the mentioned effects. Using the latest beta( can be found in the sticky section), I set everything at default except scaling was set at 2X; Also, I didn't use any speed hacks.

Note that scaling 2x gives a couple of black lines on those 2D screen, using native resolution or setting some special resolution( you will have to try it yourself if you want to know what that resolution is) will probably solve it though you will lost the nice graphic in the battle screen if you choose to use native resolution.

Also, there are different kinds of Gundam games, and this one does not need Interlacing.

Setting of my pc may not apply to yours, so if you experience speed problems, you might need to try speedhack which is likely the cause of your problem.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
(03-24-2010, 08:38 PM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: normally for Gundam games i use Gsdx with Interlacing (Bob bff or tff dont remember) and theres a fix for Gundam games in the newer versions of pcsx2

(03-24-2010, 11:59 PM)CKL Wrote: I just tested it, and I did not get any of the mentioned effects. Using the latest beta( can be found in the sticky section), I set everything at default except scaling was set at 2X; Also, I didn't use any speed hacks.

Note that scaling 2x gives a couple of black lines on those 2D screen, using native resolution or setting some special resolution( you will have to try it yourself if you want to know what that resolution is) will probably solve it though you will lost the nice graphic in the battle screen if you choose to use native resolution.

Also, there are different kinds of Gundam games, and this one does not need Interlacing.

Setting of my pc may not apply to yours, so if you experience speed problems, you might need to try speedhack which is likely the cause of your problem.

Thanks bros. i found out wats the error. The error only appears when i use GSdx 2693(which i use to play .hack//) and the error disappears when i change to using GSdx(which i use to play my SD gundam games). Thanks alot for helping out.

*Special thanks to Sonic, thanks for the reminder lol if not i would have forgotten i still have a GSdx plugin which i haven't try out for this game.
Well, I guess I tested the wrong game. The one I tested was SD Gundam G Generation Seed which is a different game, so I have no idea what the problem is or how to solve the problem.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit