Monster Hunter 2 online code digits
Been searching around trying to find codes for some of the event monsters like Lao Shan Lung that go along with the advanced quest modifier or the other thing. I've found fatalis/white fatalis and yian garuga but i really want lao and azure lao and shen gao ren. Oh and silver/gold raths. Anyone know a full list of these digits theres a link that is now dead that most people referred to dont know if anyone has everything from that or if that was completed even.

If you have any information I would very much appreciate it.

Sponsored links

(09-08-2014, 05:51 AM)Guillo Wrote: Been searching around trying to find codes for some of the event monsters like Lao Shan Lung that go along with the advanced quest modifier or the other thing. I've found fatalis/white fatalis and yian garuga but i really want lao and azure lao and shen gao ren. Oh and silver/gold raths. Anyone know a full list of these digits theres a link that is now dead that most people referred to dont know if anyone has everything from that or if that was completed even.

If you have any information I would very much appreciate it.

I think some quests unlock under certain conditions or seasons. You should look up the guides for them as "hacking" the village chief to give you those special quests is gonna be lots of trouble.

However i do have cheats for many other things. Village upgrades, your chest with all the useful items maxed, smiths have all the equipment, max weapon sharpness for all weapons, unending HP/stamina and all that. Here you go:

Attached Files
.zip   cheats_for_monster_hunter_2.zip (Size: 2,18 KB / Downloads: 414)
(09-10-2014, 02:19 PM)Coornio Wrote: I think some quests unlock under certain conditions or seasons. You should look up the guides for them as "hacking" the village chief to give you those special quests is gonna be lots of trouble.

However i do have cheats for many other things. Village upgrades, your chest with all the useful items maxed, smiths have all the equipment, max weapon sharpness for all weapons, unending HP/stamina and all that. Here you go:

ill look through that zip but no you cant get the things im requesting specifically without cheats.