Monster Rancher 3 disc swap
Does monster rancher 3 is fully playable???
does pcsx2 support disc swap,so game like monster rancher 3 that needed disc swap to make monster working??anyone know how to make monster in monster rancher 3??

Sponsored links

i would THINK mounting it with ghz's plugin might work, but I've not tested it myself. (for this you need either a virtual disk drive, or a dvd-rom drive)
iam using gigaherz cdvd ..its not work man...the game looping after change the disc...i hope someone could make it work...
you have to do a few things to possibly get it working, let me play with it a bit and see what i can come up with.

edit: I have to get a copy of the disc, so it may take me a day or 2, but I'll work on it
ok thanks Saiki..iam counting on you...let me know if you have finished it...
well, when trying to eject pcsx2 pretty much freezes, there's no quick fix that I know of, but I'll play more later and see what happens,
Disc swapping mostly doesn't work yet, it only works in some rare cases with Gigaherz CDVD.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-17-2009, 08:21 AM)Bositman Wrote: Disc swapping mostly doesn't work yet, it only works in some rare cases with Gigaherz CDVD.

it freezes even with the tray renaming closed (using iso still won't pass this)
(09-17-2009, 04:58 AM)aditya Wrote: ok thanks Saiki..iam counting on you...let me know if you have finished it...

ok, after talking to one of the devs about the problem I was told "they'll get to it" but they're looking for the codes ps2 uses. as of right now (revision 1832 or so) it's unplayable.

(sorry bout the bump, wanted the OP to see this)
I.e. what I said in my reply. Closing
[Image: newsig.jpg]