Monster Rancher
I wanted to ask if in the near future, you plan to add Swap disc option to your awesome emulator? I'm asking because i wanted to play in Monster Rancher games. Thanks in advance guysSmile

Sponsored links

(02-14-2014, 12:56 PM)krauze23855 Wrote: I wanted to ask if in the near future, you plan to add Swap disc option to your awesome emulator? I'm asking because i wanted to play in Monster Rancher games. Thanks in advance guysSmile
swap disc feature maybe not possible in this emulator due to their complexicity or due to ps2 games are heavy ! Or somthing like that!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(02-14-2014, 12:56 PM)krauze23855 Wrote: I wanted to ask if in the near future, you plan to add Swap disc option to your awesome emulator? I'm asking because i wanted to play in Monster Rancher games. Thanks in advance guysSmile

According to SVN 5886 (https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=5886 ) it might well be on its way Smile Not a developer from this project so cannot confirm though Smile Have you tried with an SVN revision newer than that?? Smile

EDIT: Hyperlink messed up with the bracket Smile
Please can anyone clear me the meaning of disc swap? :-P ! Maybe i didnt understand the op question!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Disc-swapping is basically swapping the current game disk out when the game asks you to insert the next one or a different one (as is the case in Monster Rancher) so you can continue playing the game or unlock extra content. The revision pablocrossa talks about is nothing close to implementing this feature, it's simply a fix so that the emulator knows when a disc has been swapped and updates the CRC to reflect the new disk so that the savestates save correctly.
(02-14-2014, 02:39 PM)Coornio Wrote: Disc-swapping is basically swapping the current game disk out when the game asks you to insert the next one or a different one (as is the case in Monster Rancher) so you can continue playing the game or unlock extra content. The revision pablocrossa talks about is nothing close to implementing this feature, it's simply a fix so that the emulator knows when a disc has been swapped and updates the CRC to reflect the new disk so that the savestates save correctly.

Thanks for the heads up, that's why I always warn I could be wrong on my posts Smile is this feature planned?? Smile
(02-14-2014, 02:41 PM)pablocrossa Wrote: Thanks for the heads up, that's why I always warn I could be wrong on my posts Smile is this feature planned?? Smile

No clue.
(02-14-2014, 02:39 PM)Coornio Wrote: Disc-swapping is basically swapping the current game disk out when the game asks you to insert the next one or a different one (as is the case in Monster Rancher) so you can continue playing the game or unlock extra content. The revision pablocrossa talks about is nothing close to implementing this feature, it's simply a fix so that the emulator knows when a disc has been swapped and updates the CRC to reflect the new disk so that the savestates save correctly.

so , i was think right about swaping disc!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(02-14-2014, 04:22 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: so , i was think right about swaping disc!

uhh.. what Huh
(02-14-2014, 06:42 PM)Coornio Wrote: uhh.. what Huh

actually, i mean that i though same about swapping disc as you explain in your post!
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1