Mortal Kombat Armageddon - Scaling Problem
(12-10-2014, 05:54 AM)Moltisanti Wrote: Alright, so, I was having the same exact issue. I run the game at 4x scaling resolution, window settings Fit to Screen (which I maximize at 1920 x 1080 resolution), Direct3D 11 (Hardware), no speedhacks.

THE FIX: Once you reach the main menu, go into Options > Video and make sure Widescreen is set to off in the game, and TURN PROGRESSIVE MODE ON!.

After turning progressive mode on: http://i.imgur.com/zAzZBoW.png

The menu text is still a little glitchy looking, but I'm unsure of a fix for that. (Haven't tried anything other than setting VU clamping to Extra, which didn't fix it).
please, create your own thread and stop necroing a 3 year old thread.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(12-10-2014, 06:00 AM)s.sakash Wrote: please, create your own thread and stop necroing a 3 year old thread.

Why would I create my own thread? I posted here because this is the top link on google; wish I could have just clicked it from google and saw the answer right here, so I did that for anyone else whom is searching.
Intel Core i7-4790k 4.0 GHz
ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX
16GB of RAM
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64
(12-10-2014, 06:34 AM)Moltisanti Wrote: Why would I create my own thread?
because, the mods will close any thread that is over 8 months old. you could have given this fix in a new thread so, those who have doubts on the fix you posted earlier could reply rather than a locked thread where, no one can reply suggesting whether the fix is working (or) not.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(12-10-2014, 06:50 AM)s.sakash Wrote: because, the mods will close any thread that is over 8 months old. you could have given this fix in a new thread so, those who have doubts on the fix you posted earlier could reply rather than a locked thread where, no one can reply suggesting whether the fix is working (or) not.

Either way... if someone does stumble upon this thread and is able to fix their problem, that's more than enough.
16GB of RAM
well, but still you could have created a new topic called "Mortal Kombat Armageddon - Scaling Problem (fix)" so that, the people's who are looking for the fix for this problem can look at that thread. and by that way, the new thread will have the highest priority on google searches. though, thank you for posting the fix.
- Refraction
(12-10-2014, 07:00 AM)s.sakash Wrote: well, but still you could have created a new topic called "Mortal Kombat Armageddon - Scaling Problem (fix)" so that, the people's who are looking for the fix for this problem can look at that thread. and by that way that thread, will have the highest priority on google searches. though, thank you for posting the fix.

Fair enough. Sorry for the misunderstanding. This is the first time I've posted in years, and my 4th overall post or so. And you're welcome; hopefully it works for others as well.
16GB of RAM
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go