Mortal Kombat Armageddon - What is the best you can get?
Hi everyone !

As the name of the thread says, I had one question regarding
Mortal Kombat Armageddon on pcsx2 emulator. I have tried to
configure the pcsx2 configuration tool to get optimal experience
while playing the MKA on my PC, but the truth is that I've never
been able to play the game with 100 % speed (or Framerates or what it is called)...and I dont know what the problem is....

I have 9800Gt geforce
Intel pentium 4, 3.0 Ghz dual-core
4 GB RAM
Vista 32-bit OS

So I want to know, is there anyone out there that has been able to
play MKA on the PC with full speed and knows what the computer needs to be able to handle to get it at maximum speed?

Much appreciated for All help I can get !

Sponsored links

this game cant run at full speed on the emu yet,altough i heard that bositman can run it at full speed i believe,you need a very very good pc to run it full speed
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Do you know Bositmans computer spec perhaps?
@The_Special_1
lol,that isnt the point,what i have said is that this game dont actually run good on the emu atm
Ok I understand.

thanks !
you are absolutely welcome im here to help
I get 50 fps / 60 fps (got the NTSC version) minimum with no speed hacks used. Specs in my profile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
By the way, there is no Pentium 4 dual core CPU. There's the Pentium D, which is a dual core CPU, but it is using an old architecture and is much slower than the current Core 2 Duo and Nehalem CPUs. A Pentium 4 single core CPU is even slower. Either way, your CPU is probably too slow for the game.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Ok

To Boogerthe2nd:
-------------------

How do I know what kind of Intel processor I'm using? (the old and new)

To Bositman:
-------------

What is the NTSC-version?

Thanks !
Special: "Intel pentium 4, 3.0 Ghz dual-core" is how booger knows... There is no such thing as a Pentium 4 dual core. The regular P4's have hyperthreading, which is they simulate having 2 cores by being able to process 2 threads simultaneously... But it's not the same as having 2 physical cores.

Or, you have a Pentium D at that speed, which is way on the low end of the speed spectrum, but actually is a true dual core.

NTSC version means that it's the North American release (US, Canada, and Mexico usually), or the Japanese release. I tend to think Bositman means North America though when he says NTSC.
[Image: 2748844.png]