Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Ill just start from saying hello.

Recently Ive been trying to play MKA on PC with PCSX2 Emulator.

Ive ran the game at older version, but was slow.

When I tried to run it on latest version it crashed right after memory card thing (it loaded the game the screen appeared that mem card is unformatted and when I pressed a button to continue when nothing wrong happened on the older version, it crashed in the newer)

Im confused... I have a feeling that the newest version might make it run smooth, but it keeps crashing with the mem card thing...

Some specs:

OS - Vista 32Bit
CPU - Core2Duo 2.4GHz
RAM - 3GB
Video Card -nVIDIA GeForce 9500M GS
(this is my laptop)
Latest PCSX2

Sponsored links

try to compile the last version and see what going to happen
Think Ive figured out myself how to fix this - Ive made MK profile in memory card in older version and copied that memcard to newer version.
Newer version allows me to run MKA much faster, but still I was wondering if it is possible to speed it up?
Also cant find the proper graphic "driver" to run the game in fullscreen or at least high window resolution, but when I set for example windowed 1024x768 it doeset make make this resolution. I still can strech window and resize or max it.
Ive read somewhere that its possible to tweak MKA to run like 75% and never drop below that value.
Any hints?
Also... By selecting GSdx 0.1.8 (using that version cuz Ive read MKA is most compatible with) either with SSE 2, 3 ,4 - seems that there is no differance between those SSE's...
Is there any other compatible driver wich might improve a bit speed?