Mortal Kombat Armaggedon Low FPS
Hello everybody...
I`ve got Mortal Kombat Armaggedon (original Cd) from a friend and i have a very low Fps( 24 fps-46% speed)...
What shoud i do?
Pc Specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo e4700
2 gb Ram
ATi Radeon Eah 3650 TOP

Plugins and Video configs in screenshots!

Sponsored links

well, did you try running it as an ISO? and if so and it's still slow, not much you can do about it.
For a start, you should overclock your processor to at least 3ghz because 2.6ghz is poor for emulation.

Make sure that the speed hacks are enabled for faster performance (most of the time).

Other things you could do is make sure that in the advanced menu, check flush to zero and denormals in the VU part of the window. Direct x 10 should also give you an fps increase if you really need to (that means windows vista or windows 7 beta). Another thing is to open up the CPU menu and make sure MTGS is ticked and choose VU skip to skip frames for a faster speed but the game may look jerky

Almost forgot, in gsdx make sure that the native check box is checked for fastest performance
(03-02-2009, 11:48 PM)Jasperking Wrote: For a start, you should overclock your processor to at least 3ghz because 2.6ghz is poor for emulation.

Make sure that the speed hacks are enabled for faster performance (most of the time).

Other things you could do is make sure that in the advanced menu, check flush to zero and denormals in the VU part of the window. Direct x 10 should also give you an fps increase if you really need to (that means windows vista or windows 7 beta). Another thing is to open up the CPU menu and make sure MTGS is ticked and choose VU skip to skip frames for a faster speed but the game may look jerky

Almost forgot, in gsdx make sure that the native check box is checked for fastest performance

I`ve run it from a .iso but still slow...

I`ve tryed every setting that you said there but nothing helped...thanks anyway...

I will overclock my Cpu and i will take windows 7 for Dx10
This game will still be slow...you need about 4 Ghz to get some fair speeds but still it will not work full speed.
You just wait and hope a future version of PCSX2 or GSdx fixes it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok,I understand this...Thanks for the info.

By the way...Can you tell me some good games for my system to play with Pcsx2.(i have a keyboard and a gamepad like this )