Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks works in 0.9.7 Beta
One game i have very interest on is this one. Already finished it in PS2 but tryed it in 0.9.6 and r1888 (beta version) and it didn't work. Today I was wandering through my games and came across this Mortal Kombat one , I remembered the new version of the emulator and decided to give it a try. Well, for my surprise it worked the game actually load, I managed to play it but due to lack of time I couldn't test it far from the training scene. One thing I noticed was some graphical corruption present in both Hardware\Software mode and some slowness without any speedhacks of course(specs below). Whenever I have the time (maybe tomorrow) I will post some pics of that same graphical corruption and updates on the game's enjoyability in PCSX2.

Many thanks to the PCSX2 team for this , oh and btw maybe this will become a bug report.
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM

Sponsored links

It's a known issue (well I think it's known Tongue), not much to do for now but wait so maybe it gets fixed later. Speed is not that bad either, you should get full speed with speedhacks.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hmm I thought it wasn't known yet because the game used to be unplayable and it wouldn't get past the first FMV . Tongue2
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
I tested it too,got around 45fps,well enough for me Tongue
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
CPU:Intel Celeron [email protected]
GPU:VTX3D HD5670 512MB DDR5
RAM:2GB DDR2 kingston
(06-13-2010, 08:30 PM)Sh0m1 Wrote: I tested it too,got around 45fps,well enough for me Tongue

No graphical corruption ? I had some of it immediately in the beginning of the game like the walls being grey and something like that. But like I said no time for pics yet.
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
(06-13-2010, 08:29 PM)Gwitz Wrote: Hmm I thought it wasn't known yet because the game used to be unplayable and it wouldn't get past the first FMV .

Been a few months since it's playable with graphic issues :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yeah it's been known since ages from the SVN revision it started working. We had a couple of threads about it too Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ouh sorry. I didn't knew about it . I was kinda absent from the forums for a little time.
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
It has some bugs,in some places there are flashing stripes etc.
But it has no impact on gameplay
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
CPU:Intel Celeron [email protected]
GPU:VTX3D HD5670 512MB DDR5
RAM:2GB DDR2 kingston
works in 0.9.7 however when i reach the part to do a fatality, nothing happens and now im just stuck at that point of the game, any suggesstions?

Thanks