Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most underrated games current gen
Wich games do you believe were underrated last gen?

For me it was definitly Lost odyssey.
I loved the dreams.
[Image: 1454055.png]

Sponsored links

I'd say that's more current gen.

Quite a few come to mind but I'd pick Psychonauts and Beyond Good and Evil as not only underrated games but also because you hardly hear about action-platformers anymore.
Specs in Profile
(11-05-2010, 03:00 AM)YukiS Wrote: I'd say that's more current gen.
Noticed that after making the thread.
Can't change it anymore anyways.
Well, Mirror's Edge was somewhat underrated, amongst gamers I think it was a hit but for the masses you wouldn't believe how fast it looked neglected in the shops at £4 for PS3.

EDIT: Oh I just noticed, are you after current or last gen?
CPU: i9 20Ghz 40-core
GPU: GTX 129000 in Octo-SLI
RAM: 64GB DDREKT69
Monitor: 800x600 15" CRT
How about specifics:

Underrated or overlooked games that were exclusive or ported to PS2, Gamecube, or original XBOX.

As for me, Psychonauts and Beyond Good & Evil were my first two picks as well. BG&E is one of my very favorite games ever (and last I heard, the designer had planned sequels, and is still hoping to produce them sooner or later).
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(11-05-2010, 01:38 PM)Air Wrote: How about specifics:

Underrated or overlooked games that were exclusive or ported to PS2, Gamecube, or original XBOX.

Underrated games.
However if you know of a good overlooked game, please share.
(11-05-2010, 01:38 PM)Air Wrote: BG&E is one of my very favorite games ever (and last I heard, the designer had planned sequels, and is still hoping to produce them sooner or later).
Hopefully a sequel might be announced with the arrival of the HD version on XBLA and PSN.
Specs in Profile
Ink Vibbon Tongue a game of sheer class
CPU: i9 20Ghz 40-core
GPU: GTX 129000 in Octo-SLI
RAM: 64GB DDREKT69
Monitor: 800x600 15" CRT
I got only one game in mind Shadow of Destiny a very good adventure game with a few different endings right now I am still wondering why sega did not make a sequel
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
This is in no order and no gen-specific =P

I think Alan Wake was more or less underrated... Red Dead Redemption took the world by storm and I really wished AW could have sell a lot more so a sequel would be a obvious go. Right now it isn't.

Mirror's Edge as somebody here said =)

Jet Force Gemini on N64 is wayyy to underrated for me, just as Perfect Dark it came out too late on the 64's lifetime and although it sold well, it could have fared much better (perfect dark was WAY better than goldeneye, but didn't sell even close)

Oni! Wow... come to think that the company that makes all the Halo's is the same that made Oni. Good memories.

SAGER NP8690 | i7-620M 2.66Ghz | 6GB RAM | ATI 5870M 1GB GDDR5 | FullHD 1080p 15.6'' | 500GB HDD 7200RPM | WINDOWS 7