Motioninjoy Help?
Hi there i'm pretty new to pcsx2 forums and I hope you accept me.

Ok. to the problem. When I open up the program everything is fine. I plug in my ps3 Dualshock 3 Sixaxis controller with my usb. i go to driver manager and select the port and press load driver. Everything works and it is downloaded. but when i go to profiles it still says waiting for controller to be connected under connected game controllers? Please help I REALLY want to play Kingdom Hearts 2.

Thanks A Lot

-Th3K3yblad3Mast3r

Sponsored links

Load the driver, the choose, Install All, after that reboot the pc, plug in your controller and open Motionjoy.

I'm not sure if it's been fixed yet but always make sure you plug the controller in before you open the app, otherwise it won't detect the controller, might be fixed now but I don't know.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
For playstation 3 controllers don't use MotioninJoy and search for Scarlet's Driver on this forum, which is quite better then MotionInjoy will be.
(05-18-2013, 02:13 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: For playstation 3 controllers don't use MotioninJoy and search for Scarlet's Driver on this forum, which is quite better then MotionInjoy will be.

Yes please do this. MotionJoy is a POS program with bad drivers. It has given me many many BSODS becuase of its crappy drivers.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
I have used motioninjoy with no problems.... What I do before I even bring up pcsx2 I open motioninjoy choose what type of controller you want it to act as then load the drivers go back to the main screen and test vibration to see if it worked.. bring up pcsx2 and configure your controller in lilypad (you don't have to configure it in lilypad everytime).
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
Now I know I am one of the few with the problems I have encountered and it just a horribale program. I could leave my computer idle and not be doing anything and if I have MJ opened it would Blue Screen randomly when it was. I hate that program with a passion.
(05-18-2013, 08:21 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: Now I know I am one of the few with the problems I have encountered and it just a horribale program. I could leave my computer idle and not be doing anything and if I have MJ opened it would Blue Screen randomly when it was. I hate that program with a passion.

That is indeed odd Ohmy I rarely close it even when I put my laptop to sleep and on my days off its usually up all day. I have never had a problem idk lol
It also has MAJOR memory leak problems too boot
(05-18-2013, 10:03 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: It also has MAJOR memory leak problems too boot

Wow I just looked it up and thats quite the leak I will have to check it next time I run it I have not experienced any problems even if it had a leak though. I might switch over to scarlet's driver everyone seems to say its better..