Motioninjoy PS3 Two controllers
I have both controllers working (Vista 64) both show up in Windows controller configuration window and both work.

I put the keys in Pcsx2 for both controllers (Both show the same strange symbol)

When playing two player (Mortal Kombat Armageddon) The first controller controls both characters. This is very strange.

What button am I missing to get Pcsx2 to understand that TWO controllers are being used? Both PS3 controllers?

Both controllers work fine in Street Fighter 4 pc version.

Thanx for helping in what is probably a simple matter.

Sponsored links

MotioninJoy updated to version 0.20,you can config multi ps3 controller and load profile.
(08-04-2009, 04:01 AM)acxie Wrote: MotioninJoy updated to version 0.20,you can config multi ps3 controller and load profile.

I am almost weary to download another version because I got this one working....... However tinkering is fun. Thanx!!!!!!
Only third party driver for Dualshock 3 .Angry
(08-04-2009, 05:13 AM)omnix32 Wrote:
(08-04-2009, 04:01 AM)acxie Wrote: MotioninJoy updated to version 0.20,you can config multi ps3 controller and load profile.

I am almost weary to download another version because I got this one working....... However tinkering is fun. Thanx!!!!!!

It's pretty much exactly the same process/files as the previous version, but with more config options.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Hi, i've tried both krazytrumpeters way and the motionjoy way without success. I believe that i have uninstalled everything from both but my pc won't allow me to hook up my wired or wireless mouse. They just will not work. I'm not sure what to do.
(10-10-2009, 03:03 AM)Blademan88 Wrote: Hi, i've tried both krazytrumpeters way and the motionjoy way without success. I believe that i have uninstalled everything from both but my pc won't allow me to hook up my wired or wireless mouse. They just will not work. I'm not sure what to do.

I have the same problem after I installed libusb.I can't use my USB mouse and keyboard.
If your USB ports get killed, it's because you didn't follow the steps exactly and missed installing a filter or something.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I believe motionjoy dose not require Libusb
It deserve to be mentioned that MotioninJoy can simulate Xbox 360 controller as a virtual Xinput device.
refer to http://www.motioninjoy.com/blog/motioninjoy-simulate-xbox-360-controller-virtual-xinput-device

(10-15-2009, 08:35 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: I believe motionjoy dose not require Libusb
Yes,you are right. MotioninJou dose not require Libusb.