Mouse Device Not Working In Game
I am trying to use my mouse in Kingdom Hearts. I set key bindings for the analog when there's changes in the X and Y coordinates by moving my mouse up, down, left, and right when binding them. I also tested my mouse device with the test device option and it worked in there. The coordinates would change when I moved my mouse. But in game, the game doesn't respond when I move my mouse. Keys that are assigned to the keyboard will work, but the mouse won't. Please help!

Sponsored links

did u enable mouse in General tab of lilypad & unticked start without mouse focus ?
if yes then u should know which buttons move camera in real ps2.
if u know for example most games use right analog stick for camera movement.
then set right stick up to y axis- right stick down to y axis+
right stick left to x axis- & right stick right to x axis+
also first select windows messaging (recommended) for mouse.
later try other options !
(05-19-2013, 10:20 AM)Preet Wrote: did u enable mouse in General tab of lilypad & unticked start without mouse focus ?
if yes then u should know which buttons move camera in real ps2.
if u know for example most games use right analog stick for camera movement.
then set right stick up to y axis- right stick down to y axis+
right stick left to x axis- & right stick right to x axis+
also first select windows messaging (recommended) for mouse.
later try other options !

Well I didn't untick start with mouse focus. I wasn't sure what it did so I left it alone. I'll try that out and get back to you.
If you didn't also set the key called "mouse" to some keyboard button, then just press it in-game.
Binding a key to "mouse" enables and dissables it, so you can go back and forth between using your mouse for ingame/desktop functions.

Also if you have left mouse bound to an action in game you may want to disable "double click to resize screen" in the emulation settings.