Multi Converter - Cheats decrypter/converter/editor and much more
I think I mention that on the first page.
Placing pnach formatted codes into the raw side and then clicking the "To Pnach" button,will add // to all codes.

This is a feature not a bug(for example if you want to disable a lot of codes at once and enable only those that you want)

Placing pnach formatted codes into the pnach side and clicking to button "To RAW",will remove the pnach formatting and place the codes into the raw side(this is also a feature...for example you have a lot of pnach codes and you want to use the on your ps2 with code breaker for example...removing the pnach formatting manually is real pain so I added that feature)

And about the plugins...SPU2-X and GSdx are the only plugins which get updates,the other audio\video plugins are really old(I don't know of a single game that work better with other plugins)

For video,I can only use the SSE2 version so I have no idea what benefit the other versions can give you
Also the game is working here at really low speed because my pc is old and weak for this game

Sponsored links

(07-27-2014, 08:35 PM)vsub Wrote: I think I mention that on the first page.
Placing pnach formatted codes into the raw side and then clicking the "To Pnach" button,will add // to all codes.

This is a feature not a bug(for example if you want to disable a lot of codes at once and enable only those that you want)

Placing pnach formatted codes into the pnach side and clicking to button "To RAW",will remove the pnach formatting and place the codes into the raw side(this is also a feature...for example you have a lot of pnach codes and you want to use the on your ps2 with code breaker for example...removing the pnach formatting manually is real pain so I added that feature)

And about the plugins...SPU2-X and GSdx are the only plugins which get updates,the other audio\video plugins are really old(I don't know of a single game that work better with other plugins)

For video,I can only use the SSE2 version so I have no idea what benefit the other versions can give you
Also the game is working here at really low speed because my pc is old and weak for this game

well the reason i asked about the plugins is bc the audio seems to stutter in spots for a couple seconds and when you walk to a building you know is there you cant see it until you walk away from it
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB
GPU: Gigabyte RX 6900X
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX X570-E Gaming
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
HHD: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB, Seagate 2TB Game Drive, Firecuda 8TB gaming Hub plus 12 other drives
Other than trying to use Async mode from SPU2-X settings,I can't says anything else about the sound(I get max 20fps on this game so obviously,I have audio problems).

I don't remember having any video related problems but I tried the game long time ago so I have no idea how it works now
(07-27-2014, 08:52 PM)vsub Wrote: Other than trying to use Async mode from SPU2-X settings,I can't says anything else about the sound(I get max 20fps on this game so obviously,I have audio problems).

I don't remember having any video related problems but I tried the game long time ago so I have no idea how it works now

well im getting 59 fps but i just want to fix it the video for ms saga so that it looks just like im playing on the actual ps2 lol ill try async mode and see if that helps
HHD: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB, Seagate 2TB Game Drive, Firecuda 8TB gaming Hub plus 12 other drives
ok the problem with the video was the plugins were set to default instead of my nvidia and the async helped a bit but now it just sounds a bit scratchy every few seconds lol
Can't help you anymore with this game...my pc is too weak for it.
well i mean what else could i do with spu2 plugin to make the sound just as good as the actual ps2?
I have tried Multi Converter. I like the save state notification feature. Smile

Can this notification message color and size customize? The same white color and the small font are a bit difficult to recognize for me.
Is the text small(it look big enough to me at least)and I though white color will be good choice considering that the window is black.

What you are asking is possible but the problem is,it was so long the last time I released a version that I have no idea if I added some feature or changed something to the source.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is that preview image feature implemented in the current release version?

Mine is like this. There is no preview.

[attachment=51866]