Multiple Games Help
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 3.01GHz.
2Gbs Of RAM. (and increased virtual memory)
GeForce 9400Gt 512Mb.
Windows Xp SP 3. (fully up to date)
Forceware 195.62. (up to date)
Direct 9. (up to date)

My cpu % is 60% at most on the pcsx2 window and my games all run at 30fps
is kinda frustrating and tiresome i don't care about the graffics i just want to play the games at a better speed. Is there any way i can configrue my pcsx2 to be a little faster?

My Games are
Shin megami tensei all of them
Wild Arms all of them
Suikoden All Games
Final Fantasys All of them
Kingdom Hearts 1, 2

They are all at 30 fps and lower and i'm getting desperate
Thanks in Advanced

Sponsored links

I'm confused... You said your final fantasy games were running fine before but now they run half speed?

You have a slow graphics card and not using windows Vista/7 so you're missing some boost from DirectX10, not much you can do about it.

You also never showed us your full settings so it's difficult to help like that.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
If you can tell me what settings you want me to tell you

and also please allow me to explain better(if i can) what you did not understand
Try posting screenshots of your graphics plugin and PCSX2 speedhacks and CPU settings. I guess that'll do.

Also, using DirectX 9 is very slow compared to the boost you'd get using DirectX 10, but for that you need Windows 7 (I don't recommend vista -at all-). If you can, get it x64, so you can get the most out of your processor.

Your RAM speed also counts. Which do you have? 667Mhz? 800Mhz?. You can get that info using CPU-Z ( http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php ).

Overall, I'd say get a better video card. 9400GT isn't very fast in my opinion.
..:: Core2Duo E7500 OC @ 3.23 Ghz | 9800GTX+ 512Mb GDDR2 | 2GB DDR2 800 | Win7 x64 ::..
[Image: cpu.jpg]
[Image: Speedhacks.jpg]
[Image: Graffics.jpg]

i hope this is good
anything else?
Right now my kingdom hearts played at 100fps
and all others at 40 to 50...
Looks fine to me. I don't know why you have that microVU enabled, since it reduces your speed and has no positive effect on these games.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I disabled UV, updated the bios, i got 100% on the Kingdom hearts at th start maintaing speed very well.

Could someone tell me what cobination of speed hacks to use for FF games and suikodens?
So no soeed hacks for those games are?