Multiple issues with Persona 4
Persona 4 is the first game that I'm attempting to emulate on PCSX2, and I'm having some issues. First off, when I'm on GDSX's hardware rendering mode, I get ridiculous texture glitches that make the game incredibly annoying to play. When I switch it to software rendering (F9), all of those glitches go away, but when I go into the first "dungeon", (the one in your dream where you meet the shadowy figure), the framerate and execution speed plummets. When I switch it back to hardware rendering, it goes full speed but looks awful.
Second thing. In said "dungeon" when I go to make the first attack, it animates properly, administers damage and then just stays there. The game continues to play music and animate, but the game doesn't proceed after the first attack. So I'm stuck. On the first day.

Anyone have any help for me as to resolve these issues?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Intel i7 3610 2.30 GHz
8GB RAM
Windows 7
NVidia GeForce GTX 650 (?) for some reason my comp is showing that I'm running on intel video even though I know this is my card. Maybe problem?

PCSX 1.0.0

I'm only trying to play Persona 4, and I'm running it from disc. Also possible problem.

No extraneous non-default settings I think.
Get the latest SVN: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html (Revision r5460 for windows)
Then configure GSdx and on adapter select your proper graphics card
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I've downloaded the SVN, how do I go about installing it? Also, how do you configure GSDx itself? Sorry, I'm new at this.
Just extract the exe in your 1.0.0 folder and the plugins in your 1.0.0 plugins folder. Then run the new exe, select the new GSdx and SPU2-X plugins and configure GSdx as I said. You can find out more about using PCSX2 by checking out the configuration guide: http://pcsx2.net/config-guide/official-e...guide.html
never mind, I installed it, but still don't know how to config GSDx
Okay, I've got it configured but it will take a little bit before I can confirm that it's fixed. Thanks for the info!
I got past the part i was stuck at! Works great! Thank you
Glad you got it working Wink Enjoy