Music slowdown and vibration on ds3 don't work
I'm playing gta vcs and there are a little music slowdowns sometimes with max 50 fps, is there a solution to fix COMPLETELY these slowdowns?
my plugin: SPU2-X 1.4.0 with latest pcsx2.
I'm also put to bindings big and small motor in lilypad and click on test but nothing happening, game have vibrations option on.

Sponsored links

You can try setting the synchronizing mode in SPU2-X sound plugin to "Async", the music should stay full speed always even if you don't get enough FPS but this may also break the game so use at your own risk.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(05-10-2011, 05:29 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You can try setting the synchronizing mode in SPU2-X sound plugin to "Async", the music should stay full speed always even if you don't get enough FPS but this may also break the game so use at your own risk.
What it is exactly? Can I lose my save games or just iso could be corrupted or game crashes will attempt?
Neither. When she says "break" she means that the game may not work (at all, or with random lockups, or cause other issues like loss/broken sound till the game is restarted)

No option in PCSX2 will ever physically break a game and none SHOULD ever destroy an ISO or save game (unless it happens to crash during a save... should always make memory card and save states just to be safe regardless)
[Image: 2748844.png]
actually beaking the game mean breaking the "playability", so it may reflect in a save being definitely useless once whatever corrupted it is fixated. But not harmful to the media (ISO) or the OS.

Sometimes is not serious at all and is gone once whatever is causing the issue is removed... for example, using those speedhacks slides for EE and VU makes Xenosaga desync the sound so badly that the game becomes broken (unplayable), but just removing the speedhack returns everything to normal.

Otherwise it may be more serious and provoke some kind of memory corruption, emulation glitch, anything which may get into the save and make it unusable anymore. Anyway it's hardly something which could corrupt a memcard save, mostly the sstate only. So, never forget to create memcard saves whenever possible.
Imagination is where we are truly real