My Laptop is weak for Pcsx2 1.0 ?
I have lenovo z580.
Gt630m 2gb,8GB 1600 Mhz ram,İ5 3210 2.5 Ghz.

But ı have 20-10 fps.I use speed hack.

Sorry for my bad english.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I use Pcsx2 1.0.I try to GTA Liberty City Stories ıso.I am on the menu fps 60.But gameplay fps 10-20-30.
enable recommended speedhacks, set ee cycle rate to 1, VU cycle stealing to 1.
Use native internal res in gsdx options.

That said, yes, your laptop is a bit weak for pcsx2, and you'll probable won't get full speed in this fairly demanding game.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I don't know what's wrong with this game.Even in my laptop it achieve only 30-35 fps in software mode.
In hardware mode with messing everything i get 40 fps.
(05-29-2013, 10:43 AM)Preet Wrote: I don't know what's wrong with this game.Even in my laptop it achieve only 30-35 fps in software mode.
In hardware mode with messing everything i get 40 fps.

Its just one of the more demanding games. No surprises here.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
What settings should use for this particular game to run at playable speed.i know it need High end pc.
But i only want to know best settings fo this game.
It also lag like hell in cutscenes also.whether other games run at native fps 50fps pal & 60fps Ntsc.
What's wrong with this game ?
Is it still not properly emulating on pcsx2 ?
(05-29-2013, 11:19 AM)Preet Wrote: What settings should use for this particular game to run at playable speed.i know it need High end pc.
But i only want to know best settings fo this game.
It also lag like hell in cutscenes also.whether other games run at native fps 50fps pal & 60fps Ntsc.
What's wrong with this game ?
Is it still not properly emulating on pcsx2 ?

As you already said. It needs a high end pc. Nothing wrong with it at all (excluding graphical glitches in hardware mode).

Best settings for you would probably be native resolution with all speeehacks (remember to be easy on the EE and VU usage). If in hardware mode try to limit use of any performance lowering hacks like msaa, and toggle 8 bit textures. In software mode probably leave extra rendering threads at 0-1 and toggle mtvu to see if any speed is gained.

More than likely you will need at lease 3-3.5GHz to be able to reach full speed with this game.
Oh ok then what i asking was all games run at 50fps pal & 60fps ntsc in cutscenes.
But this game is only that lag like hell even in cutscenes ?
(05-29-2013, 05:27 PM)Preet Wrote: Oh ok then what i asking was all games run at 50fps pal & 60fps ntsc in cutscenes.
But this game is only that lag like hell even in cutscenes ?

It depends on if its a pre rendered cutscene or a cutscene rendered in real time. Even some pre rendered cutscenes can be more demanding than others since they are always entirely CPU based (hence why ffx-2s opening fmv is a good benchmark. Real time cutscenes are rendered as such, in real time, just the same as the gameplay graphics, so their performance can be affected in tbe same way the gameplay is when slowdowns occur.