My PC is good enough for Pcsx2?
Hi! I got the version 396_X3_pcsx2 and people have been saying that my pc is good enough to run the emulator over 40fps!
But I can only run it 20-25fps!
So I need some advises!

Here's my specs:
Windows xp
NVIDIA GeForce 9300gs 512mb
Intel DualCore T3400 2.2ghz
4gb RAm

Thanks!

Sponsored links

Your CPU will have trouble running most games. A CoreDuo or a Core2Duo at the same speed could run the Final Fantasy games and most of the 2d ones (Disgaea, etc.), as well as some others. This one, i'm really not sure. What i am sure is that you should expect poor performance on most games.
Here's a analogy.

Your CPU = Turtle.
Ninja
Sorry, that CPU really isn't strong enough to perform great/
Lol what are u talking people... i got intel dual core [email protected] 2gb ram GeForce 9600 GT and i play FFX full speed KH1&2 full speed and tekken4 35-45fps
There different between deskop and laptop, beside he only have grapich card 9300gs.
There different between deskop and laptop, beside he only have grapich card 9300gs.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Different games require different amounts of power. 35-45fps (And that's with probably close to every speed hack and frameskip enabled) isn't good.

Not sure what your point is.
Ninja
Lol?? I just use one speed hack 2x cyde Rate
My point is that miguel_stinger don't have to slow PC only he need a good configuration to play some game when i start with emu Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 whas runing with 23-35fps max i now its runing with 38-50fps...
Ok rudolph. I like to drive my car 35 in a 70mph zone as well, makes about as much sense. Not replying anymore btw, cheers.
Ninja
AAA and emu is importent some games run faster on 0.9.6 and some gow slower.So u need to test a lot of beta's and oficial versions to get ur max fps