My PC is good enough for Pcsx2?
(03-07-2009, 08:45 PM)Rudolf Wrote: Lol?? I just use one speed hack 2x cyde Rate
My point is that miguel_stinger don't have to slow PC only he need a good configuration to play some game when i start with emu Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 whas runing with 23-35fps max i now its runing with 38-50fps...

The game i'm playing is DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
I've tried several different settings with different plugins but the results are giving me headaches! Its that the problem? The grafic plugins?

my current settings:
Video: Gsdx 890(MSVC 15.00,SSE2)0.1.4
Direct3D9(Hardware),P.Shader 2.0,4:3,Texture Filtering
Sound: ZeroSPU2 0.4.4
CPU: EERec and MTGS active with normal frame active.
Speed Hacks: EE/IOP Sync hack (x2) & (x3); Disable Forced ABS
(03-07-2009, 08:45 PM)Rudolf Wrote: Lol?? I just use one speed hack 2x cyde Rate
My point is that miguel_stinger don't have to slow PC only he need a good configuration to play some game when i start with emu Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 whas runing with 23-35fps max i now its runing with 38-50fps...

The game i'm playing is DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
I've tried several different settings with different plugins but the results are giving me headaches! Its that the problem? The grafic plugins?

my current settings:
Video: Gsdx 890(MSVC 15.00,SSE2)0.1.4
Direct3D9(Hardware),P.Shader 2.0,4:3,Texture Filtering
Sound: ZeroSPU2 0.4.4
CPU: EERec and MTGS active with normal frame active.
Speed Hacks: EE/IOP Sync hack (x2) & (x3); Disable Forced ABS

Sponsored links

Your pcsx2 version doesnt supported in this forum anymore. Your problem fps for that game is already known. Your Cpu and grapich card.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
What I could say is your processor is indeed the main bottlenecker, not to mention that Pcsx2 is not exactly designed for laptops -and I play in one-. IIRC laptop processors have a bit lower perfomance than desktop processors, and laptops cannot be overclocked (or they can but is NOT recommendable). Besides in order to achieve good speeds in Pcsx2 you need at least a Core 2 Duo processor, and T3400 is a lower one. If you need some reference, I saw full speeds in FFX and even FFX-2 in a T7100 1.8 GHz, but that was not enough to get good speeds in other games including DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

(03-07-2009, 08:56 PM)Rudolf Wrote: AAA and emu is importent some games run faster on 0.9.6 and some gow slower.So u need to test a lot of beta's and oficial versions to get ur max fps

I highly doubt that you played DBZ Tenkaichi at 30-50 fps...get out
No support about thrid party builds. Closed.