My PCSX2 Will Not Work
Exclamation 
When i run the setup for PCSX2 it will fully install but none of the programs or files go onto anywhere on my computer.
How can I fix this?

Sponsored links

(05-15-2015, 06:36 PM)Connorvrtx Wrote: When i run the setup for PCSX2 it will fully install but none of the programs or files go onto anywhere on my computer.
How can I fix this?

Where on your hdd are you installing it?
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-15-2015, 06:36 PM)Connorvrtx Wrote: When i run the setup for PCSX2 it will fully install but none of the programs or files go onto anywhere on my computer.
How can I fix this?

If you used the installer version then, the executable file will be present on the program files >> PCSX2 directory.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-15-2015, 06:38 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: Where on your hdd are you installing it?
I installed it to my Desktop
(05-15-2015, 08:00 PM)Connorvrtx Wrote: I installed it to my Desktop

I meant the file path you chose during installation.
It should be somewhere in program files folder on C drive if everything is kept at default.
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

(05-15-2015, 08:02 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: I meant the file path you chose during installation.
It should be somewhere in program files folder on C drive if everything is kept at default.

I put the file path to my desktop and i downloaded it in the past and deleted it but that shouldn't do anything to it right?
Try re-installing it on a different place on your hdd through the installer.
My Steam Profile