My audio works in plugin settings test but not in game TT
I've just spent the last hour figuring out and configuring my pcsx2, i've set everything right, i've tested it all out in plugin settings and it works fantastically, so I start my game (Tales of Legendia, the actual ps2 disc) and the quality is outstanding, except my audio doesn't work.

(and in other matters, neither does my controller) but again, when i tested them they worked perfectly Sad

Don't know what went wrong

Sponsored links

Can you post the emulog so, we can get a hint whats getting wrong with your settings ! Also make an iso of game rather then using actual disc !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
I hope this is what you're talking about and that I attached it correctly. And thank you so much for the reply Laugh

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 9,84 KB / Downloads: 1.520)
on second check, maybe it wasn't working. I tried doing what I did earlier when I could have sworn I saw the number hit one, but i don't remember what button i pressed, or maybe it was working and stopped?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Until you can prove you own 10 PS2s to go with those BIOS, I will close this for piracy.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD