My computer and PCSX2/Dawn of Mana
Hi, I upgraded to an AMD Phenom X4 2.8Ghz with 2gb of Ram and a GeForce 7600gt 256. I was wondering if there was a way I could get Dawn of Mana to run smooth on this computer? There is one Graphics plugin I could use but it made all the sounds play really choppy and some words would be repeated twice. I'm currently using the ZeroGS and it seems pretty good. I could still use a little bump in FPS though. And the voices are a little ahead of the game, but I can deal with that for now, I just need to get the frames up a little more. Also, does anyone know if Star Ocean: Till the End of Time works good?

Sponsored links

try the latest beta,and for the graphics plugin try gsdx instead of zerogs.Oh and btw someone correct me if im wrong but i think your graphic card is weak
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
what is the code to install PCSX2 please ?
Bcrow
(01-29-2010, 05:15 PM)Bcrow Wrote: what is the code to install PCSX2 please ?
Bcrow

"what is the code"?? WTF,i mean what do you want to do?,there is no code by the way only a link to download it in this forums
Yeah, I'm sure my GFX is weak, but I saw someone say they had a worse GFX card than me and still ran it pretty smoothly. I also heard someone say that the PCSX2 didn't work well with Quad Core...is this true? Also, the ZeroGS is the only one I get a decent speed with. I also just tried the beta but it keeps saying "An Unhandled or Unrecoverable error has occurred." and then it just shuts down.
Ok, I've been messing around with it. I got the beta to work, I had to download all the d3dx dll files and stuff. But I got my game running pretty smoothly now. Voices are playing kinda slow mo but I think I can fix that too. Thx for your help. If you know anything else that would make it go smoother let me know Laugh. Also, do you know any lists of games that run smooth on it now?
(01-29-2010, 11:03 PM)Eiyer Wrote: Ok, I've been messing around with it. I got the beta to work, I had to download all the d3dx dll files and stuff. But I got my game running pretty smoothly now. Voices are playing kinda slow mo but I think I can fix that too. Thx for your help. If you know anything else that would make it go smoother let me know Laugh. Also, do you know any lists of games that run smooth on it now?

this is one list of them >>>> http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7807.html you should use the SEARCH button more frequently Glare
Ok, sorry about that, thanks a lot for the help!