My controller was working fine this morning -CLOSED
but when I opened pcsx2 again tonight, PCSX2 wouldn't read any of the buttons, I haven't damaged the controller and the buttons that light up still do on the remote so it's clearly being powered by my computer, how do I get it to work again? it tells me the controller is plugged in for port 1/2 which it is but it just won't pick up the buttons.

DX Twin USB Joystick

everything has values under device diagnostics for this remote, I haven't changed the port, I haven't changed the USB port for the usb-ps2port.

EDIT: Everything works now for some reasonĀ  Blink

Sponsored links

Please test the device in lilypad plugin settings -> bottom left (test device)
(04-08-2016, 01:55 PM)willkuer Wrote: Please test the device in lilypad plugin settings -> bottom left (test device)

I did, even in the thread it says under the diagnostics, everything has a value on the right side. I haven't changed these values of sensitivity at all. it's gamepad 2 that has only question marks and my controller is in port 1.
bump. need help please
And these 0's you see there will become 1's when you press the corresponding button?

Probably your controller got a new ID or something like that and the controller mapping is not working with the new ID. Just try to remap all controls if lilypad is correctly recognizing your controller.
(04-08-2016, 03:07 PM)relincanth Wrote: bump. need help please

please wait 24h at least before bumping .
this is a forum, not an IM
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-08-2016, 03:12 PM)willkuer Wrote: And these 0's you see there will become 1's when you press the corresponding button?

Probably your controller got a new ID or something like that and the controller mapping is not working with the new ID. Just try to remap all controls if lilypad is correctly recognizing your controller.

no they dont. the values stay the same. its as if the settings are there, which ive premade before along with thumbstick sensitivity, but nothing i press is changing the values, whether im running diagnostics or simply setting up keys in the Lilypad 0.11.0
Are you using SCPServer or another driver?