My games doesn't react to lilypad
I successfully started "Ratchet and Clank 1", "press Start" it says, I have configured my start button to be on "Enter", but when I press enter it doesn't react, at all.

-Pcsx2 0.9.8
-Lilypad 0.10.0

Sponsored links

delete lilypad.ini inside inis folder then try re-configure..
It still doesn't react Sad
(06-16-2012, 02:28 PM)hagenh Wrote: It still doesn't react Sad

Try binding the start button to any alphabet...
It works now, i had forgotten to choose "Direct Input" under Keyboard API. But Thanks
(06-16-2012, 02:32 PM)hagenh Wrote: It works now, i had forgotten to choose "Direct Input" under Keyboard API. But Thanks

Your welcome but usually the default windows messaging works like charm...Tongue2
(06-16-2012, 02:35 PM)Archerko Wrote: Your welcome but usually the default windows messaging works like charm...Tongue2

May I ask on how many systems (except yours) you know that windows messaging "works like charm" with Lilypad?
i cannot answer that question... Now would you just explain why this happen so i don't did this noob post again...
(06-16-2012, 02:54 PM)avih Wrote: May I ask on how many systems (except yours) you know that windows messaging "works like charm" with Lilypad?

* Squall Leonhart raises hand.

WM Keyboard works for me
I always use Windows messaging (default) and it work on all laptops and desktops I've gotten my hand on -- more than 15 PCs IIRC.