Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My opinion on Ghost Rider
Just finished the game recently on PCSX2 0.99 SVN 5321. No bugs (or maybe there were bugs but I'm sure they were minors and not noticeable), which is nice Smile

It lacks variety (level and enemy designs) when compared to bigger guns such as GoW and DMC, but to be honest I had so much fun with the gameplay. The bike levels can be annoying though; they serve as bridges between previous and next levels of storyline but I think the developers could have come up with better ways? It could have been nice to see them as a part of the story (just like Batman Begins car chase).

Normal and hard setting are still manageable though (haven't tried extreme yet), but I don't mind. Somehow it reminds me of Batman Arkham series (both Asylum and City) which often criticised for being to easy, nevertheless it's still a great game.

Who played DMC3 for PCSX2Team's Youtube channel? Bositman? That was a pretty good skill you have Smile
cpu: i5-2410m | gpu: Nvidia GT 555m 2GB | mem: 4 GB

Sponsored links

What about your opinion on it's movie? Rolleyes
The first was quite entertaining -- as a family film. But that's it. Perhaps I should have said "bearable" ?

The second was a waste of time. It should not have existed at all.

Another thing that I still don't get it is why the 1st hulk (eric bana) and FF4 are the subjects of harsh criticisms. Am I the only one who is quite ok with it? They're not spectacular like Nolan's Batman trilogy but they're not bad either.
cpu: i5-2410m | gpu: Nvidia GT 555m 2GB | mem: 4 GB
(06-26-2012, 07:14 AM)strider3871 Wrote: Who played DMC3 for PCSX2Team's Youtube channel? Bositman? That was a pretty good skill you have Smile

Yes bositman plays all the games in the youtube videos Smile
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
(06-27-2012, 02:59 PM)refraction Wrote: Yes bositman plays all the games in the youtube videos Smile

SMOKIN SICK STYLE
(06-26-2012, 07:14 AM)strider3871 Wrote: Who played DMC3 for PCSX2Team's Youtube channel? Bositman? That was a pretty good skill you have Smile

Yes,Bositman is a pro. Wink
(06-27-2012, 07:12 PM)Game Wrote: Yes,Bositman is a pro. Wink

The only PCSX2 youtube video i watched !!! ( because i recently bought it then )

Bositman you are a PRO (nothing i can't do though ...
It's easy when it's running at 30 FPS, I have all the time in the world to think how to move Evil (yes recording lossless at 1920x1080 rapes my HDD so the best i get is ~30 fps )
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Make a video again, this time, pick a fight with Vergil... Cool

Lossless? What codec did you use? H264?

I bet it would reach more than 4 GB...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLZM0ZNmiM
[Image: newsig.jpg]