My pcsx2 is slow
Than what ur wating for enable it

Sponsored links

how never had to use it lol....
Search on google or read user manual..i thing its enable via bios menu.
alright i will try this and relog on and tell you the results
Set extra software rendering threads to 3. That should help a bit.
Of course, turbo boost will practically nullify this...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
oh that sucked... my computer crashed hahahah
Seems to be playing just fine but the sound is still crap
Forgt the sound just enjoy ur game
Your cpu will only turbo to 2.8 GHz when only one core is active, which doesn't help you with pcsx2. Unfortunately you're bettee off sticking with your ps2 until you can upgrade.

Yash, theres no need to tell people to activate turbo. It will kick in automatically when the cpu needs the extra power. Depending on the cpu, some can only turbo with 1 core, while newer cpus can utilise all cores. The only time turbo will be disabled will be when it has been disabled by the user, in which case they know what they are doing enough to not need to be told to active it.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(06-14-2013, 11:44 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Your cpu will only turbo to 2.8 GHz when only one core is active, which doesn't help you with pcsx2. Unfortunately you're bettee off sticking with your ps2 until you can upgrade.

Yash, theres no need to tell people to activate turbo. It will kick in automatically when the cpu needs the extra power. Depending on the cpu, some can only turbo with 1 core, while newer cpus can utilise all cores. The only time turbo will be disabled will be when it has been disabled by the user, in which case they know what they are doing enough to not need to be told to active it.

ok next time i remember that think thanks to correct me.