My system crashes!
Hello,

When I try to play Need for Speed Undercover with PCSX2 playground, the whole system crashes! Not only the PCSX - program, but my computer too! I can't even move my mouse!

Can someone help with this problem?

PS: i am using an original DVD.

Sponsored links

Is your CPU overheating? Smile

To help us help you further you have to give us details: OS, PCSX2 version, all you configs, hardware...
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
Processor: Intel DualCore E5300 @ 2x 2.6Ghz
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 9600GT 512MB
Memory: 2x 1Gb: Kingston Value Ram (633Mhz)
Version of PCSX2: PLAYGROUND 1.0.3

--> Extra problem: when i start PCSX VM now, i get the message that it can't accolate the physical memory.
you have to run it as administrator
did not work...
I can start it now in PCSX 0.9.4, but it goes sloooooooow! Any solution for that?
If your computer is crashing then you have some stability issues unfortunetly that are just being triggered by PCSX2.

As far as the VM not allocating memory, right click on my computer ---> properties --->device manager (or the bottom link on the left side; I'm not near a vista machine) advanced tab ---->performance ----> advanced ---> change --->and make sure its system managed (or if it is make up your own page file size) ---> reboot.

Why on earth are you still playing with the VM version >.<. VTLB4lyfe.
I don't care if i'm using VM or Terminal! I just want to play that game.
Try the latest beta that uses VTLB and stress your system for stability issues Smile.
Get the latest beta, latest plugins, use DX10, DaZ, Flush to Zero, read the guides, use the search function...
Or play the game on your PS2 if you can't wait.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.