Mybb upgrade bugs
I adjusted to it as well, but it's still annoying as it takes me a second to remember to turn my logic upside down. Anyhow if you want it changed, just switch out the file on the server.

Sponsored links

here's something strange I found doing some browsing of my old threads:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Cheat-mak...5#pid78385
Dafuq?

That is weird.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Wow a < broke all that -_-
[Image: newsig.jpg]
currently bold tags aren't working when using & tags, we need to use the [ b ] & [ /b ] tags to make it work. I hope you can fix it like you did for the lower case character on tongue smiley case. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
You're not in the translator usergroup anymore so you can't use HTML
I guess I'll just deal with it then. Laugh
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
[Image: y6cCfwf.jpg]

This issue is with moving threads. If I move a thread while viewing the thread, everything works fine. But if I am outside the thread in the forum itself, and check the box by the thread and then select move then I do not get the option to leave a redirect.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
That's how it always was Tongue
That could be, but still that's a bit silly.

Oh well, it's not a big deal. I just happened to cause like 4 dupe threads in the last few days by moving that way and not leaving a redirect. Tongue2