Mybb upgrade bugs
(07-31-2015, 02:50 PM)willkuer Wrote: No its more the top and bottom margin and padding of each element per post. They are a bit too large I would say which creates too much space and not enough posts per resolution.

If one would put the add rep, pm, edit,... Buttons to the left and right from the main text one would have more space.

Wordwrap works for me on me on my tiny scree

I think a smaller size font could also help with that. Maybe one size smaller. (For the main posts)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

That's what I was about to post, I just did a side by side comparison and I was using 13pt before and now it's 14pt. When I applied 13pt the amount of text visible was the exact same as before, so if you think this is major I could change it. Personally I like this font size though
[Image: newsig.jpg]
apparently, using the custom mod tools doesn't work.
I get a no permission page.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Would it be ok for me to check my permissions in the bug report forum?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
When you close a thread the "New Reply" button doesn't change to "Closed", not sure if this is because im an Admin or not.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

It's because you are admin. I see 'thread closed'
(07-31-2015, 05:38 PM)willkuer Wrote: It's because you are admin. I see 'thread closed'

Admins too should be able to distinguish closed from open threads, even if they can still post to closed ones.
True. You probably can see it in the thread list but not in the thread itself. I guess it would be better to see it in the thread as well.

What about an automatically applied 'Closed: ' in the beginning of the title if you prefer to keep that add post feature?
The only distinction we get is the quick reply box at the bottom is red coloured. but then we have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see that.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2117

Checking mod tools
[Image: newsig.jpg]