Mybb upgrade bugs
Minor issues:
  • After giving a rep, the page doesn't automatically refreshes.
  • Embedded YouTube videos don't play from the specified times.

Sponsored links

not really a bug but can we also add a link to PCSX2 Github repository along with the "Search" , "Member list" and "Help" given below at the picture ? you can check here for example : https://forums.mgba.io/

around the space here:
[Image: pic78abc.png]
That'd be useful.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I guess there is still nothing we can do about the mod tools not closing threads right? That really sucks. I keep forgetting to close piracy threads. I do the tool and the warning but forget to close like half the times >_<
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
registration has a minor bug(or perhaps dev laziness)
during registration i had to enter the current year to prove i'm not a bot, but it refused to accept 2016.
after 2 tries i filled in 2015, which did work.
(01-04-2016, 06:25 PM)thedicemaster Wrote: registration has a minor bug(or perhaps dev laziness)
during registration i had to enter the current year to prove i'm not a bot, but it refused to accept 2016.

Sounds like something a bot won't figure out, so it's perfect :P

jk
(01-04-2016, 06:25 PM)thedicemaster Wrote: registration has a minor bug(or perhaps dev laziness)

It's been 3 days since 2016, so yeah we didn't change it Tongue Fixed
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i don't know if it's possible, but wouldn't it be more reliable if it was tied to the server clock?
that way it could update automatically.
It's a mybb core feature and all questions/answers are typed in so no. Anyway it's no bother to update it once a year Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
After the update i can't see ignored content, and i can't remove from ignore Fezzer... the option next to "report user" is missing...

(Since Fezzer posts a lot in the bored thread, especially videos i used the ignore feature to browse more easily the pages in that thread while still allowing me to see his new content while easily skipping over the content i already seen from him, but now it just down right hides any trace of his posts and i don't want that Sad )...

Still i don't care about the ignore feature anymore but i just want to get him out of there, since i down right forgot that ignored members can't pm me either -_- ...