NBA ShootOut 2001 bugs
Hi, 

I'm using PCSX2 1.4.0. and I try to run correctly NBA ShootOut 2001 [NTSC-U]. I use direct 3D Software mode and in emulation settings safest preset. In game, i have lot of lags and after few secons, the game crashes and return on PS2 memory cards screen. 

If someone have a solution to run this game correctly, i will love him/her. 

thanks.

Sponsored links

Can you post your hardware specs and GSdx settings?
Hardware :
I have GTX 1080
16 GB RAM
I7-6700K
Windows 10

GSdx settings :

Adapter : nvidia 1080
Renderer Direct3D11 or Direct3D9 software
Interlacing : none

Edge anti-aliasing
mipmapping
rendering threads 3
What about ogl ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I will add that it might be useful for others if you add your testing info to the compatibility form, seeing as you're the first person here to own this game Smile
same bugs.

With hardware renderer i have no crashes, but players models are bugged
it seems nobody have played this game on Pcsx2, I found nothing on google Sad
Could you try a newer version of the emulator from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

To save confusion of which graphics plugin is selected, stick it in a separate folder and copy over your BIOS etc from your old one Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-27-2017, 05:19 PM)refraction Wrote: Could you try a newer version of the emulator from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

To save confusion of which graphics plugin is selected, stick it in a separate folder and copy over your BIOS etc from your old one Smile

No more lags or freeze with last version in software mode, but after few second game, always return on memory card/dvd menu Sad
can you run the game until it reboots itself, then post the emulog.txt file here please
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]