NBA Street Vol 2 Issues. Need some help
I am having no problem running other games at 60 FPS such as Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Kingdom Hearts 2, Final Fantasy X, and Dragonball Z Budokai 3 , which all run perfectly.

NBA Street V2, however, will run at 60 FPS in the menus and then drop to an unplayable 15 as soon as a game starts. I'm trying to figure out if there's any way for my computer to run this, or if it's a lost cause.

I set most of my configs up following this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-con...ow-end-PCs

SO I'm using Gsdx DX10 hardware (SSSE3 Plugin), with native resolution, and the resolution in the gsdx.ini file has been changed to something like 340x340 in order to speed up games.

SpeedHacks = EE Cyclerate:2 (33%),VU Cycle Stealing: 1 (mild), Enabled INTS Spin Detection. Enabled Wait Loop Detection, Enabled Fast CDVD, mVU Flag Hack. I've also tried overclocking which I try not to do that often, and it doesn't help much.

Is there any way I can run NBA street at a playable speed?

Specs
Intel core I7 2.67GHz
8GB ram
GeForce GT 330M (I know...it's a mac :/)
64 bit Windows 7
I have all the latest Directx Runtime/C++ visuals, as well as the 2008 ones.
Have the latest version of every plugin

Sponsored links

get the latest pcsx2 svn and enable MTVU hack.
it may help a bit, even if 2.67 Ghz is a bit slow for pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-22-2012, 11:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: get the latest pcsx2 svn and enable MTVU hack.
it may help a bit, even if 2.67 Ghz is a bit slow for pcsx2

Thanks for the reply. I have the latest version and MTVU enabled. Unless anybody has a magic tweak I figure my computer just can't do it, guess it just doesn't like NBA street
Runs a bit slow for me too, and I have a beast computer. Came here myself to see if anyone else had the same experience.