NBA Street Vol.2 audio sped up, video lag.
Intel i7 3.3GHZ Currently overclocked to 4.0
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
8GB RAM
1.5GB VRAM
Windows 7 64
PCSX2 1.0.0

Iso version of NBA Street Volume 2. In game, all the audio is messed up, and the video lags, although it's running at about 60-65 fps.

Sponsored links

NBA Street 2 has never worked properly on PCSX2. I've only managed to get 15-20 FPS on Hardware mode, and 30-35 on Software mode (I have inferior specs to yours though). Everyone else has experienced issues as well. I guess the game can't be emulated well as of yet.

Are you using the MTVU Hack though? Software mode will probably give you a slight increase in NBA Street 2 Vol 2 as well.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
Yeah, the multithread is on. Also it turns out speedhacks were on, first slider at 2 and second at 3
Quote:first slider at 2 and second at 3
ouch...
that can bring issues, even slowing down your game.
please post the emulog.txt
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-16-2013, 09:19 PM)Rolento Wrote: NBA Street 2 has never worked properly on PCSX2. I've only managed to get 15-20 FPS on Hardware mode, and 30-35 on Software mode (I have inferior specs to yours though). Everyone else has experienced issues as well. I guess the game can't be emulated well as of yet.

Just tested it here. The game puts the GPU under lots of stress in hardware rendering. I can't go to x3 scaling on my GTX670.
It's far worse even in DX9 hardware, just 9FPS then.
It does work correctly though, can't see any glitches here.
(01-16-2013, 10:19 PM)rama Wrote: Just tested it here. The game puts the GPU under lots of stress in hardware rendering. I can't go to x3 scaling on my GTX670.
It's far worse even in DX9 hardware, just 9FPS then.
It does work correctly though, can't see any glitches here.

Yeah I didn't notice any glitches either which is good, just my PC specs definitely can't handle the game Tongue. Out of your curiosity do you reach playable FPS on your system? 30-35 is just too slow for me. I find it odd though that the first NBA Street runs flawlessly on PCSX2.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
(01-16-2013, 10:12 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ouch...
that can bring issues, even slowing down your game.
please post the [b]emulog.txt/b]

Where can I find that?
(01-17-2013, 03:31 AM)ShovelAvenger Wrote: Where can I find that?

In your PCSX2 directory, there's a 'logs' folder. 'EmuLog.txt' is located there.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
emuLog is attached.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 8,98 KB / Downloads: 285)
That's what i thought.
2.28 ghz is low for pcsx2.
Think about setting your laptop's power plan to high performance too...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go