NBA jam Menus arent showing UP PAL SLES-51972
Cool Hey been a while since I posted here so gonna ask whats wrong in this picture just got NBA jam for a bargain today but cant seem to make the menu appear all setting are at default and using PCSX2r5492 tried changing GSDX versions and all of it are the same whether in hardware mode or software here are some screens
Hardware
[Image: 12031269.jpg]

Software pressed f9
[Image: 12031274.jpg]

Is it fixable
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]

Sponsored links

you could try playing with the rounding modes and clamping modes, that might sort it. We don't have it in our compatibility list so we dunno if anything fixes it ;p

hopefully someone else has a better suggestion.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

just tried every possible variation of rounding modes and clamping modes same result
Its not my lucky day I guess oh well TNX anyway I hope it gets fixed someday tho
My New PC
presuming the background is a video, can you use the skipmpeg gamefix and see if it appears?

OK will do
come back in a sec

Sad Nope same result screenshot below

[Image: 12031668.jpg]
forgot to say that the animated ball on the top left stopped moving when the skipmpeg hack was on
My New PC
booo Sad try turning all the other fixes on except skip mpeg and delay vif, it's worth a try ;p

That's one forceful to do it but still No go LOL!! guess my kids wont be playing the BOOMSHAKALAKA anytime soon man bought this game cuz my kids love playing NBA jam on our WII which Currently have a broken lens

More Shots

[Image: 12031730.jpg]
[Image: 12031744.jpg]
My New PC
super vu? INTERPRETERS?! lol, im getting desperate now ;p

LOL Super VU gets same result Interpreter gets Screen stuck at team LOGOS with max FPS of 15 but I can hear the menu sound on the background WTF is wrong with this game now I wanna find an NTSC version and test that too

Screens and more Screens
[Image: 12031798.jpg]
[Image: 12031806.jpg]
My New PC
Oh well guess this is a bug or somethin
My New PC