NCAA Football 06 Graphical Bug. Solution?
The game runs very smoothly on my computer, and looks great for the most part. The only big issue is the play calling screen, and the icons under the players. Impact players don't have the white icon under their bodies, and when I select the player, it only shows their name, no yellow icon like you would normally see. On the play calling screen, it doesn't show the root of the players, only the small arrow at the end of the root. This one I thought was very strange. It is pretty difficult to play this game on PCSX2, most of the time I don't even know which player I am. Are there any solutions to this problem? I've tried raising the resolution, but all that does is create input lag on my controller. I haven't tried Madden, but I suspect the same issue may exist on that game as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

Not a valid bug report.
Moved to general discussion.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-27-2013, 08:08 AM)Gdayguy36 Wrote: The game runs very smoothly on my computer, and looks great for the most part. The only big issue is the play calling screen, and the icons under the players. Impact players don't have the white icon under their bodies, and when I select the player, it only shows their name, no yellow icon like you would normally see. On the play calling screen, it doesn't show the root of the players, only the small arrow at the end of the root. This one I thought was very strange. It is pretty difficult to play this game on PCSX2, most of the time I don't even know which player I am. Are there any solutions to this problem? I've tried raising the resolution, but all that does is create input lag on my controller. I haven't tried Madden, but I suspect the same issue may exist on that game as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Have you tried hitting f9 (activates software mode),most of the time this will fix graphical issues at the cost of the higher res you get from hardware mode.
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
I tried that. Still the same issues exist.
maybe you couild turn it into a valid bug report, then...edit your post to fit the template
The next thing I would try is disabling speed hacks if you have them on if that doesn't fix the issue mess around with the setting in the graphics plug in and see if you can find a fix I looked up that game and found no one else who had the same issue so idk.
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
and of course, try the latest svn
I've disabled the two speedhacks I had enabled, still no luck. And I have no idea if I have the latest svn. I'm new to PS2 emulation.
Read the stickies of the bug reporting section.
That should help
I do have the latest version of the software (1.0.0), if that's what you mean by "svn".