NEED HELP
Guys please can you help me set up my DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3? If u can i need all settings.I use PCSX2 0.9.6.Thanks!

Sponsored links

You'll not get any support for 0.9.6, it's too old. Use current stable release or if your cpu is weak, around 2ghz x2 or if you hate glitched graphics use svn builds which give nice speedup and fix those glitches. All settings on default, just recommended speedhacks without MTVU. GSdx DX10 hardware(if you can only get 9 you'll have like half speed), "allow 8-bit textures" checked on and internal res as much as your GPU allows.

This game is one of the least demanding ones for cpu, but without at least an average GPU you'll need to stick to native res or even less. Can't really say what's your case as "HELP" doesn't really define your system specs nor give any usefull info;P.

====
Much much late edit:
Ah damn me, yet again I didn't notice it was MAC subforum >.<
Silly miseru, Mac users get 0.9.6. Tongue

But still, the general gist of what Miseru said applies. The game, if it works for you, is one of the least-demanding games that can be run on PCSX2. Therefore, it should run at full speed on most CPUs; but if not try checking the speedhacks under Config>Emulation Settings>Speedhacks and setting EE Cyclerate to 3.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(08-16-2011, 08:08 PM)miseru99 Wrote: You'll not get any support for 0.9.6, it's too old. Use current stable release or if your cpu is weak, around 2ghz x2 or if you hate glitched graphics use svn builds which give nice speedup and fix those glitches. All settings on default, just recommended speedhacks without MTVU. GSdx DX10 hardware(if you can only get 9 you'll have like half speed), "allow 8-bit textures" checked on and internal res as much as your GPU allows.

This game is one of the least demanding ones for cpu, but without at least an average GPU you'll need to stick to native res or even less. Can't really say what's your case as "HELP" doesn't really define your system specs nor give any usefull info;P.

====
Much much late edit:
Ah damn me, yet again I didn't notice it was MAC subforum >.<

The fact is used o.9.8 too but in both 6 and 8 when i fix the speed the screen starts flashing..and i read a thread and fixed flash but the screen got darker and slower...
Wait, you used 0.9.8? Are you really on mac or windows OS? Couse you posted in Mac section, and also News forum instead of support(that's why I didn't notice it was in fact in Mac forumTongue). If you're using windows OS, then download SVN build from link I posted, it will fix flashing and all the rest, if you're on Mac, then I dunno, you cannot make it work without glitches I guess.
(08-17-2011, 11:01 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Wait, you used 0.9.8? Are you really on mac or windows OS? Couse you posted in Mac section, and also News forum instead of support(that's why I didn't notice it was in fact in Mac forumTongue). If you're using windows OS, then download SVN build from link I posted, it will fix flashing and all the rest, if you're on Mac, then I dunno, you cannot make it work without glitches I guess.

Propably i posted in wrong forum.Anyway i downloaded from ur link.It fixed flashing and the darkness but it is not best speed.I used the speedhacks in their full but still nothing.Any suggestions?
moved to windows section.
care to share your specs ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-17-2011, 03:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: moved to windows section.
care to share your specs ?

i'm using windows vista
A swing and a miss Wink

We need to know what CPU and video card your computer has, PCSX2 is a very computer intensive program especially the game you're choosing to play on it... knowing what CPU and how fast it is will help us determine what settings will best help your situation.
[Image: 2748844.png]
hi all

my lappy spec... i5 460, radeon 1gb, 4gb ram... my pcsx2 0.9.8, went i play captain tsubasa at start everything smooth but went the match start it lagging like 1 to 2 second slow.... same goes to sakura wars only lagging in battle mode... pls help