NEED HELP Please!!!
I already installed PCSX2 v 1.0.0 and configure it with the video configuration help. At first, it works perfectly, but after playing +- 7 minutes, suddenly the fps become about 20-30 fps and its very lag. I think something have crashed. If I restarted the emulator its works fine again until +- 7 minutes. Someone know how to repair this? Thanks a lot Laugh

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Could be cpu throttling..
CPU: AMD Phenom ii x4 955 @ 3.4Ghz
GPU: MSI GTX 560-Ti Hawk
RAM: Kingston ValueRam 4GB 1333 @ 1600
PSU: XFX PRO550W

disconnect your internet , shut of all unnecessary tasks in your task-bar (ctrl alt del) i'e antivirus software etch (the reason you have to switch off your internet, i'e your modem)

if you do the above, you can be certain your antivirus and other programs aren't interfering with pcsx2

just remember to reset your pc and switch your modem/antivirus software back on when you've done Smile
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
How is your ram usage when that happens.
Is it a laptop of PC
In attempt of Internet reeducation, try and avoid thread titles named just "help please", give it a name which at least says it is about hardware, setup, cheat or anything that tells what's about. Some more experienced users will look at non informative thread names only after looking all other first, if at all looking at them, mainly if they are written in all caps.
Imagination is where we are truly real
This problem is almost every time related to throttling.

I think in notebooks it is more often the gpu that is throttling. Than you can try to reduce internal resolution to get more stable results. If it is cpu throtteling it might not be easy to solve it.

In any case cleaning of the fans can help a lot.
CPU : i7-2670QM CPU @2.20 GHz
Memory : 4096 MB RAM
Display : Intel® HD Graphics Family 3858 MB (but it never lag when play other game like Dota 2, battlefield, etc)
PCSX2 1.0.0
I try Tekken 5 (USA) ISO download from emuparadise.me
I think the antivirus not doing anything. My antivirus only SMADAV 2012 Rev 9.0
Sorry for making trouble Laugh
I'm in a stress condition because I'm very want to play PS2 games, my PS2 DVD many has broke
Thank you for all your help
Quote: I try Tekken 5 (USA) ISO download from emuparadise.me

That's your first problem. Thread reported.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules, specifically rule #1. Thread closed.