Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED HELP....YELP
Exclamation 
Yo, So yea I am a noob when messing with this Pcsx2. I had this urge to play a game called Theme Park Roller Coaster using this emu. So far iv been able to overcome some of the problems Ninja.Sadly, when i got the game running things started to turn. Hopefully some of you Com. Jedis can help me solve a few of these complications. (sorry if i posted in the wrong place,yo)
ExclHERE WE GO

1st problem is the cut scenes. They are grey, shows nothing but a grey screen. I try to toggle it via F9 and F5 still nothing.

Problem 2 its VERY SLOW, the ant guy talks in very slooow motion, i know this can be cuz of my computer but is there anyway i can speed it up alittle bit?

This is my curse Ohmy

And Now for the techy stuffClosedeyes

What Iam Working with..WINDOWS 7
Manufacture: ACER
Model: ACER 5252
Rating: 4.1
Processor:AMVD V140
processor 2.30
GHz
(RAM): 2.00GB
System Type: 64-Bit Operating system

What Pscx2 I have:
Version PCSX2 0.9.8 using all default plugins
sept for the Cdvd am using the Linux iso cdvd (lastest version)

so what should i do Mellow

heres something i fell on
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php?title=Th...er_Coaster

Sponsored links

2,3ghz sempron? give up, probably no graphic card either. Just forget about it and any ps2 game emulation at all. Buy yourself some roller coaster tycoon for PC if you're into playing a game with RC over this laptop soo much;P, there were at least few old roller coaster games for pc that would run on such laptop without problems like mentioned RC Tycoon.
(05-07-2012, 11:27 PM)miseru99 Wrote: 2,3ghz sempron? give up, probably no graphic card either. Just forget about it and any ps2 game emulation at all. Buy yourself some roller coaster tycoon for PC if you're into playing a game with RC over this laptop soo much;P, there were at least few old roller coaster games for pc that would run on such laptop without problems like mentioned RC Tycoon.

#%$# am not gonna argue with that, not a fan of tycoon. Thx.
I'm gonna agree with miseru99. there is NOTHING that will fix it into playable speeds. And I'm he guy who breaks expectations. I am telling you. it WILL NOT work
i decided to play the emu on my PC, which i have to find all the chords to...will she work or is she a bust you tell me?
(i read some threads and Iam thinking "yea", i just wanna run it by youz guyz first)

Processor:
AMD Athlon 64 X2
Dual-core Processor 4000+
Memory:
1024MB
Graphics:
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE

so whats up with it?
well.. I don't know the speed of the 4400+... is it higher than 2.0?
It's 2,1 Ghz and knowing the crap architecture of those ancient Athlons I don't think it will net any playable frame rates in most games...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
will see, am gonna try it on her and if its crappy am just gonna call it quits.
Yep best way to know Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-08-2012, 08:34 PM)Bositman Wrote: It's 2,1 Ghz and knowing the crap architecture of those ancient Athlons I don't think it will net any playable frame rates in most games...

that's what you said about my E2200 though Tongue