NFL Street 1 FPS drop to 30 ingame
My PC specs are :
AMD FX-6300 Black 6 Core 3.5GHz
XFX-FX Radeon 7850 2GB
8GB RAM
Windows 7

Everytime I play NFL Street as soon as I get into the game to play I have 30FPS but in the menus I have constant 60. I know my computer can run these games extremely well because I can play regular PC games on Ultra no problem. Please help! Sad

Sponsored links

(08-06-2013, 01:52 AM)SandyEggo Wrote: My PC specs are :
AMD FX-6300 Black 6 Core 3.5GHz
XFX-FX Radeon 7850 2GB
8GB RAM
Windows 7

Everytime I play NFL Street as soon as I get into the game to play I have 30FPS but in the menus I have constant 60. I know my computer can run these games extremely well because I can play regular PC games on Ultra no problem. Please help! Sad

1) Never compare emulation to games native to your platform, it's like comparing apples to eggs.

2) It could be that the game was designed to run at 30 frames during gameplay but something is wrong and it looks like half speed, or

3) the game has some sort of issue that causes immense lag during gameplay, and until its fixed, your computer simply doesn't have enough raw power to play past it.
(08-06-2013, 03:02 AM)Coornio Wrote: 1) Never compare emulation to games native to your platform, it's like comparing apples to eggs.

2) It could be that the game was designed to run at 30 frames during gameplay but something is wrong and it looks like half speed, or

3) the game has some sort of issue that causes immense lag during gameplay, and until its fixed, your computer simply doesn't have enough raw power to play past it.
Well the game is meant to run at 60FPS in game but it starts at 30 and when the play is finished it goes to high 40 than back to 30 again....I can play KH1 and 2 at perfect FPS and everything is fine, but this game is the only one that causes this problem.
It's possible your cpu is struggling when you get those slowdowns.
Tried software mode + 4 or 5 extra rendering threads ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
EE and GS % during slowdowns (in native resolution hardware mode)?
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti