NFL2K5 (again)
Seing as the newest thread I could find is from 2013 I decided to start a new one Sad

I've tried hard to get this to work but just cant get it.

The compability thread says it should work with the patch (and this info is more recent than 2013 hence the new thread) but mine still hangs on the NFL-logo screen.

I Think part of the problem is I have the european version and I cant find anything like SLES.... printed on it like instructions say (It has something that goes A01005...etc on the back but nothing else). I got the SLES number from the console log and also the CRC and this allowed me to get the emu to read the us patch for the european. Now, I dont know if this is the problem maybe, that I cant just take the US patch and make the euro version read it. Also my ps2 is a late model european (v2 i Think) so this might be a problem too.

Anyway, emu says it has applied 1 patch but nothing is different Sad

I cant find a euro version of the patch so this was my last hope of getting it running on emu Sad

Using 1.4

Any advice?

Sponsored links

You can't just apply a US patch to a PAL game, they use different addresses(and might even require a slightly different solution too). You'll need a PAL patch. I don't have the game, so I can't help you convert it either.
That's pretty much what i figured, but it was worth a shot!

I hope someone smarter than me turns up and figures this out!
The US patch is only one address so it should be pretty easy to convert once somebody comes along who owns the game and knows how use the debugger/cheatengine(or someone who owns the NTSC version and can tell the original value of the address in the NTSC patch)
(02-25-2016, 08:19 PM)FlatOut Wrote: The US patch is only one address so it should be pretty easy to convert once somebody comes along who owns the game and knows how use the debugger/cheatengine(or someone who owns the NTSC version and can tell the original value of the address in the NTSC patch)

Thanx, appreciate the input. I'll just roll my thumbs for a while, see what happens Wink