Poll: Which non No Mercy game wrestling on an emulator do you wish used mp3 modding or a program like NMThing to do it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
WWE Smackdown - Here Comes The Pain
0%
0 0%
WWE SvR 2011 (WWE'12 Patch)
0%
0 0%
Fire Pro Wrestling (GBA Or PS2)
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NMThing modding music on ANY SvR PCSX2 game. Please tell it can be done.
Holy Crap! I just went to an internet cafe and realized I know how to play every single Smackdown! Vs Raw for the PS2 on an emulator that seems to work on just about any Windows 7. Oh plus I finally figured out the grapple system on Fire Pro enough to enjoy the create-a-player and the awesome amount of moves. I didn't get to try that Dolphin for Gamecube but last time I checked Day Of Reckoning was never meant to work on an emulator or just doesn’t. Plus they have those YouTube clips on how to download WWE’12 for WII somehow but I’m not sure if it comes with and DLC. Doubt it would.

Point being with all these other wrestling games is there a possible frigging way to use the NMthing or something of the like towards the same purpose of replacing in game music with mp3’s? To be honest I’m holding on for dear hope that instead of making some Legends of Wrestlemania or All Stars they make quick update to Here Comes The Pain. You know with a few of the new features of the current product. But most importantly using that more simplistic control system. Though I personally liked Shut Your Mouth more as far as grapple controls and the backstage season exploration concept. Was never enough people around but it was fun getting on the train.

Anyhow even games like Mayhem, Attitude, those ECW titles also by Acclaim, from the last PS2 SVR’s to the Fire Pro’s on PS2 back to GBA. Hell back to first PSX Smackdown! games even Wrestlefest on the Raine and MAME. Anyone of those games would be a bit more playable using new music. Good lord anything but that X-Box Raw mod crap plus it only uses wav’s. By the way did anybody else enjoy that Wrestlemania 21 game? Speaking of which that was the first time I ever used a ”custom soundtrack”.

By the way sorry nWo Mark I need this Code Breaker now for the emulator but in case you guys need it I can upload the one I’m using to play Smackdown with. So for now I can save the state and package that up along with. Don’t know if they have Action Replays and Gamesharks on sites like RomHustler.net but those are great sites for PS2 isos and the emulator I’m using now except I had to get the bios folder elsewhere. Again if you guys want I can put that all in to one big happy zip file. But yeah can you guys please help me get mp3’s into games on a particular device I happen to have a ***** load of them stored?

Well I did come upon this video:

showing a "sound adder" and I heard a patch could employed mute the in game music. A guy name Arjun, sadly the links are down3

[Image: WWFWrestleMania2000Usnap0001_zpsee72b835.jpg]

Anyway blah, blah thanks again guys. JO

Sponsored links

*sigh* this big long post just in order to come to this :
Quote:By the way sorry nWo Mark I need this Code Breaker now for the emulator but in case you guys need it I can upload the one I’m using to play Smackdown with. So for now I can save the state and package that up along with. Don’t know if they have Action Replays and Gamesharks on sites like RomHustler.net but those are great sites for PS2 isos and the emulator I’m using now except I had to get the bios folder elsewhere. Again if you guys want I can put that all in to one big happy zip file.
have a warning for piracy, learn how to read the rules when you sign up to a forum.

closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go