Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NTSC/J]KH2:FM+ - RE:COM/Riku's Story (Freeze)
Hi, there folks!
I hope someone can help me with this problem!
So i've been playing KH all from beginning for the 2nd time, until BBS isn't released in US.
So i'm playing at this moment RE:COM(the DVD that cames with the FM+ DVD), and i have passed Sora's story without any problem, only some with the cutscenes parts, when they freeze at the end of them, and some of them get through and some not, but when they don't pass and stop, i just select "Skip Scene", and it's done. No major problems with that!
And now i have passed all Riku's story and i've watched all the final credits, but then comes that final cutscene of Roxas in Twilight Town, and when that cutscene ends the game just stays stucked in that part.
And the reason i am opening this thread is because i want to save my game at the end of credits, just like i did with Sora.
So if someone knows how to resolve this freeze, plz tell me cause i want start playing 358/2 days, and then KH2FM!
And sorry for my bad english!! Tongue
I hope you guys undertsand everything!

Sponsored links

(03-15-2010, 07:13 PM)Xemnas Wrote: Hi, there folks!
So i've been playing KH all from beginning for the 2nd time, until BBS isn't released in US.
So i'm playing at this moment RE:COM(the DVD that cames with the FM+ DVD)

Maybe the dvd is damaged?
try the iso..
(03-15-2010, 11:21 PM)kotsaris03 Wrote:
(03-15-2010, 07:13 PM)Xemnas Wrote: Hi, there folks!
So i'm playing at this moment RE:COM(the DVD that cames with the FM+ DVD)

Maybe the dvd is damaged?
try the iso..

I've been useing already the iso.
I have said DVD, for you guys don't think i'm talking about the US version. lol
But i think that don't changes anything, US, JAP version, the game is the same, i think?!
But i don't know why my game have suddenly freezed on that part?!
And i have been trying to skip that part with other plugins, but with no success. So kotsaris03 if you can tell me one configuration to pass that part i'll be grateful!
Cause fighting Ansem, and watching those credits again and again, it's driving me crazy!!!!Wacko
And i'm starting to run outta of hairs! xD
As far as I know the issue cannot be solved. It's an IPU error which has been around for years and is extremely difficult for anyone to fix due to the complexity of that part of the code.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-16-2010, 01:25 AM)Bositman Wrote: As far as I know the issue cannot be solved. It's an IPU error which has been around for years and is extremely difficult for anyone to fix due to the complexity of that part of the code.

So, that means that i'm not going to be able to save my Riku's story game in the end.
But this error will not ever be corrected, i mean, not even with a new version of PCSX2, if it were released someday?Huh
But thanks anyway for that info, Sephiroth! Tongue
It could be fixed one day but no one can tell when Tongue I don't think never though
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Me either!
So, that means thread closed and "resolved". And thanks for your help Bositman, it was precious!
And keep up the good work, cos without your help, you can be sure that many of users on this forum, would always be kinda lost when their had any issue!
So thanks a lot, Bositman!Wink