NTSC TO PAL?
Sad 
I have the Front mission 5 English patched PAL ISO i am trying to run. It is in the compatibility list as being run able. When I select on it on the play station 2 screen, it goes to run it and then goes back to the screen not running it. It mentions somethings about NTSC to PAL in the history notes. How do I get it to run? I don't see any setting in there to change the setting in the emulator?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
also, please provide your emulog. (make sure to use fast boot)
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I was so tired last night forgot to post that stuff Im sorry.
Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System. I am using a dv6-7010us pavilion laptop
1.9 GHz AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M Accelerated Processor 6GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 DIMM) AMD Radeon HD 7640G Discrete-Class graphics 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366x768)
The version of PCSX2 you are using. Using 1.21 r 5875
Any non default settings you are using.-No non default settings
What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.-Playing from the ISO

Actually got the game to run pretty well though when someone here said to use FAST BOOT. Thank you. The only other difficulty I have it there is no audio on it what so ever. Here is a copy of my log regarding this:

* SPU2-X: Enumerating PortAudio devices:
*** Device 0: 'Primary Sound Driver' (Windows DirectSound)
*** Device 1: 'Speakers and Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)' (Windows DirectSound)
*** Device 2: 'Speakers and Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)' (Windows WASAPI)
*** Device 3: 'Speakers (LineOut)' (Windows WDM-KS)
Plugins opened successfully.
* SPU2-X: PortAudio error: Invalid device

I have an error and not sure what Invalid device means. Does anyone know what to do w/this one?
config>audio>plugin settings>configure

check WASAPI Exclusive Mode and try once again.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Works like a charm. Thanks man.