NVidia hack not working
(03-12-2015, 06:18 AM)ssakash Wrote: Do you mean, it is also one of the patches in GSstate.cpp ?

no the hack is not apply automatically in anyway i know of, completely done manaul on per game basis i dont think we list of game that need the hack to actual implement it automatically.

If some one has massive collection of games want to make note what need it and what dont in dx11 i sure it can be done if we have crc to the disc and what not, but i only have 2 games that need this hack, Which is Valkyrie profile 2 and GTA: San Andreas.

As for the hack working, i only heard it dont work on all games, all the game i have work with some people say it dont work in some games which why i say it may or may not work.

Sponsored links

Thanks for the Info. but, that was not the answer I was looking for. I wanted to know where the Nvidia hack is implemented in the project at GSDX ( I'm looking for the CPP file which manages the Hack).
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-13-2015, 06:28 AM)ssakash Wrote: Thanks for the Info. but, that was not the answer I was looking for. I wanted to know where the Nvidia hack is implemented in the project at GSDX ( I'm looking for the CPP file which manages the Hack).

Oh i have no idea other then its in the GSDX hack section.ask one the coders? I think refraction is the one that created that hack?