Namco games and black vertical lines
I know you can play at 1200x1200 to move the lines, but is there a higher "magic" resolution? Naturally I tried 2400x2400 but it only removes them in windowed mode. Does anyone know the cause of this problem? Is it related to the anamorphic widescreen maybe?

Sponsored links

1260x____

You can use whatever for height but the highest for width so far is 1260
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Games don't do anamorphic widescreen, do they? I thought it was just when a widescreen video image is stored in a 4:3 ratio and then stretched out by the decoding equipment to fit the screen. I get black vertical lines in hack//GU FMV, but only for the first couple of seconds after they start. I've noticed that pressing F9 to switch to software mode will eliminate it, though, similar to how you seem to have to do that in FFX-2 to stop the FMV being a garbled mess.

(09-11-2011, 02:41 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: 1260x____

You can use whatever for height but the highest for width so far is 1260
Well 1260x945 would make it 4:3, right? Or doesn't the aspect ratio matter when you pick the resolution? I've noticed that when I set a game to a multiple of the native resolution, it looks fine but screencaps are slightly squashed horizontally. If I manually set the res to a 4:3 one, it looks exactly the same but the screencaps are in ratio.
Resolution and aspect ratio are different, if you use the internal GSdx snapshot feature it will take the buffer before forcing the aspect ratio that's why you get the "squashed" result. I use FRAPS for screenshots instead which takes pics just as you see them on the window.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
plz help me
i am playing bull and jimmy can not take the bolly of glory in the trophy case
i mission hattrick vs gllory
i am using window 7
i3 2.8 processor
3gb ram
plz help.......
Don't hijack completely irrelevant threads and make your own.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@bositman lol Tongue2
(11-03-2011, 02:18 PM)Dinesh kumar Wrote: plz help me
i am playing bull and jimmy can not take the bolly of glory in the trophy case
i mission hattrick vs gllory
i am using window 7
i3 2.8 processor
3gb ram
plz help.......

Gotta love the "PLZ HELP" posts....

What game is "bull and jimmy"??
so how i do it right
(11-05-2011, 11:45 AM)Dinesh kumar Wrote: so how i do it right

Learning English would be a good start (Proper English that is).