Namco x Capcom Will it run?
(09-18-2011, 02:39 PM)recoder Wrote: try setting the frame skip to a higher number. such as (1, 3), (2, 5), (3, 4) or (5, 6). but it might cause glitches. Tongue2
Uhmm you said set to higher number like 1,3, 2,3
do you meant to place the numbers like 3 in the upper and the 4 in the lower ones? or how?

Edit:
The last 3D game what i played with PCSX2 was the Soul Eater Battle Resonance...and thats 3D as i already said and that was running smoother than this in the map....so i think we can still get a smoother performance out of this Tongue

Sponsored links

TRy setting it to 1, 3 or 1, 4. The upper number should be lesser than the lower number.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Okay but the 1, 3 goes into the same box?
Or 1 is up and the 3 is the lower?
Ehh ^^" sorry im kinda lame

EDIT:
So i put 1 in the upper and 3 in the lower,
and i was end at Sony Entertainment logo....i mean it isnt froze but it didn't get anywhere....it was sound but nothing else...Sad

In the last picture what i uploaded here,
theres the (Lassított mozgás szabályozás) what is the slow motion adding or something like that....if i get it to a lower number...its gonna be faster?

you won't get decent speeds on a 3.0Ghz, you'll have to overclock it some.
(09-19-2011, 03:35 PM)Saiki Wrote: you won't get decent speeds on a 3.0Ghz, you'll have to overclock it some.
Ohh,if i overclock it then its gonna be faster?

It might be faster, but you will be heating up your pc. Excl Be carefull while overclocking. You might need to have an extra fan etc.
(09-19-2011, 05:50 PM)recoder Wrote: It might be faster, but you will heating up your pc. Excl Be carefull while overclocking. You might need to have an extra fan etc.

Okay im not gonna overclock it then but

the 1, 3 goes into the same box?
Or 1 is up and the 3 is the lower?
Ehh ^^" sorry im kinda lame

EDIT:
So i put 1 in the upper and 3 in the lower,
and i was end at Sony Entertainment logo....i mean it isnt froze but it didn't get anywhere....it was sound but nothing else...Sad

In the last picture what i uploaded here,
theres the (Lassított mozgás szabályozás) what is the slow motion adding or something like that....if i get it to a lower number...its gonna be faster?

No, it will be slower. Slow motion or Lassított mozgás szabályozás will make the game run 50% slower than the normal speed. Hence, it will be too slow.
Ohhh okay Blush
Is there any other way to speed it up? Sad
Im wondering if theres any other way that can speed it up?

I cant get it to work like in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbHRCEZa658

EDIT:
Hooraaay i got the 3D to 45fps somehow....
but i have some graphical issues(only in 3D).....its like skipping to much frame i think...flashing things....