Naruto Narutimate Accel 2 Ougi Problem
Hello.
Well, my problem on the game, Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2, is what..when i do a ougi (Final atack) the music/sound/audio finish BEFORE the video....
I mean....lets give a crazy example....

Person A is walking...it sound "HELLO"... and 2 seconds after...the Person A, move his hand to say hello, u understand?

In few words...the sound go faster that accions...

The game runs good... 30Fps Lower, 63Fps Higher 40-57 Average....
Can u help me? if u need, i can give more information...

Sponsored links

what sound plugin you using? Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I've tried with GiGaHeRz's SPU (Public Beta) 1.9.0 AND the SPU2-X 1.1.0 Stable Version....but mostly i use SPU2 -X

NOTE: Im using the last beta of PCSX2, it runs better than 0.9.6, i guest..
[Image: ichigo10.jpg]
For the billionth time,under speed hacks set EE cycle to x2.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i think bositman you should make thread for must asked question because Narutimate Accel 2 question has asked as you say for billionth time
we'll, I don't know how much he excagerated(spelling?) but if it's anywhere close to what he said it should atleast be inn the FAQWink and it's probably regarding many games, not just Narutimate.
(04-14-2009, 09:40 AM)asvati Wrote: we'll, I don't know how much he excagerated(spelling?) but if it's anywhere close to what he said it should atleast be inn the FAQWink and it's probably regarding many games, not just Narutimate.

YES THAT IT FAQ FOR ALL REPEATED question AND PROBLEM THAT HAS BEEN SOLVED
No,EE Sync hacks should not help games normally and only Naruto games need it. And if i put in the FAQ every single repeated question about each game it would be 10 pages long...a simple search would give him the results he needed in less time than it took him to create this thread.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
mmmmm...whatever....thanks....i guest....

Sorry 4 the problems ¬¬
[Image: ichigo10.jpg]