Naruto Shippudden Ultimate ninja 5 error
What error does it give???
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86

Sponsored links

I just said not error.Error gives vista,when says like program not awnsering....fixing...and comes crash.
The thing is that PCSX2 just starting himself allover again and runing the game during ur game now.
That wouldnt be soooo bad if not fucki save points each 15 min or runin in circles for 30.I reme,ber like in old emulators for sega,dendi etc where thing where u save the point of the game whenever u want.Is there smth like that in pcsx2?
P.S. can post the image of the error
Amd quad 2.4,ram 4gb,vista x64,ATi radeon 4800
Nah I get It's the one which says"1)Check online for solutions 2)Close the program 3)Wait for program to respond."So basically PCSX2 crashes.Did you by any chance mess around with CPU options or mess with the advanced options?
In any case that is not supposed to happen even when using speedhacks IT DOESN'T CRASH
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
@DarkKrendel
"Before asking for help PLZ make sure we could understand you since this is an english forum"

I read it through but still cant understand he's error Will you just post a screenshot instead it will make it easier for us to help you if we could see what kind of error it is
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
(05-13-2010, 11:03 AM)anito9999 Wrote: @DarkKrendel
"Before asking for help PLZ make sure we could understand you since this is an english forum"

I read it through but still cant understand he's error Will you just post a screenshot instead it will make it easier for us to help you if we could see what kind of error it is
In "old english"
When i play about 20-15 mins(now its this time) pcsx2 opens new window of pcsx2 when u use to configure and start etc.So basically its not a crash its a bug when pcsx2 opens new game while you play.And if i try clickin on game wich i play now.It freezes and thats all.

Cpu and advanced i tried lots of thing:configure from net,reset to defaults,pushin chaoticaly etc+)
and yes ill post a screenshot as soon as this bug occures again.But basicaly i just turned on alll vu recompliers(it helped against normal crashes as previous user mentioned)
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3685/pcsx2bug.jpg

well as u can c here i was playing on small window and finished doll fight in master mode and poped up new pcsx window
this vtlb miss error sounds like a disc problem.
did you try redumping the iso ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
a TLB miss error it could be a lot things try changing the clamp mode in the ee/ipu advance options if this does not work maybe its a bad game dump try ripping your game again and see if that will fix it
oh and also are you using any cheaTS in the patches it may also be causing this error
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
Yes cheats have caused known issues in many games
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
@ DarkKrendel

That vtlb miss error isnt an error with the image,you have to go to the speedhack tab,and set the ee sync hack to x1.5 and that will solve the problem for sure Tongue