Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2 (BUG REPORTING)
Hey Guyz ..Am New Here .. Anw ..i have agame called Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2 ..it take along time to download it ..i download pcsx2 program to play this game on my pc ..i configure it as every >>graphics : gsdx 890 (msvc 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14 ...MY PC IS NOT ABLE TO PLAY gsdx 890 (msvc 15.00, SSE3) 0.1.14 ....... FIRST CONTROLLER :lily pad 0.10.0 <<and that is the proplem and i will tell ya later .. cdvdrom : linuz iso cdvd 0.8.0 ....usb : usbnull driver 0.5.0 ... sound : zero spu2 r514-dev 0.4.6 ......second controller is lily pad and the rest is fine ......when the game start it run successfully fine and there is story mood and another mood where u can fight other character ..when i fight other characters the character am playing wiz walk and run and jump so fine but in story mood when i play with naruto at his first mission when he meet sakura with jeraya i can`t move while i can jump ..i can`t move to back or or forward or right or left ..it really make me angry ..can any one help me !

Sponsored links

We dont support piracy here.
dude ..i dun know if any one understand but the prop is i can`t movie with the character in the story mood ONLY ..how to fix that ?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Naruto-Sh...-2-Proplem
Did you read that? We do NOT support people who use illegally downloaded games in this forum. Stop making threads about your downloaded games, they will all get locked and eventually you will get banned.
Closed again.
[Image: newsig.jpg]